What does Connect Membership look like?
Our members consist of value-driven entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, activists, creatives, investors, freelancers, mentors, and more. Though our Connect Members share the common trait of being courageous with their work and valuing connections with their peers, their backgrounds and companies are very diverse.
Come to find like-minded folk who work together, attend and produce events, run their own workshops, find co-conspirators and partners, banter on social networks, build campaigns, and prototype and launch organizations that make a difference.
What do you want to create?
Connect Membership in Impact Hub Boston offers:
- Monday Connect Coworking Night events – join other Connect Members 6 – 10 pm every Monday and use the workspace in community.
- Access to our full roster of events programming that inspire, connect, and resource members
- Discounted event tickets to paid events
- An online network to connect with other Social Impact professionals across the Boston area 24×7
- Ability to host group meetings and conversations with use of conference room space during off-business hours (6-10 pm and 7-9 am), weekdays, as well as all day on weekends
- Discounted pricing for use of event and workshop space
- Tea & coffee on site
- Wifi on site
- Ability to visit over 100+ Impact Hubs around the world (access to Impact Hub Global reciprocity)
- One free Day Pass at sign-up to try out working in the Impact Hub Boston workspace during the day
- Additional discounts & benefits, such as discounted fees for Indiegogo campaigns, discounted memberships at local gyms, Zipcar and Hubway discounts, and more
*Looking for daytime access? If you’re interested in conference room or work space use during business hours, check out our full membership! Learn more about the benefits of full membership online.
Sounds Great! What’s Next?
You can join for $30/month per person.