What if you ever had a chance to speak in front of a HUGE crowd? Would you be able to make into a great opportunity to connect and inspire?
This is a no-nonsense interactive workshop that will help you become a more confident and polished professional speaker. Learn how to conquer your fear of public speaking, improve your body language and vocal variety and how to make your presentation damn memorable.
- Public speaking tips and secrets
- Hone your body language & vocal variety
- How to developing Your Voice and Unique Speaking Style
- How to make detailed presentations more damn fun and engaging
- Practice in front of a live audience!
About the Speaker:
Kit Pang is a Communication Expert, TEDx, Inbound16 & Keynote Speaker and the Founder of BostonSpeaks. He loves to help individuals and entrepreneurs become exceptional speakers and communicators. Kit has worked with CEOs, popular authors, celebrities, TEDx speakers and people who are just darned scared of public speaking! Learn more about BostonSpeaks here: www.bostonspeaks.com