- This event has passed.
Improv-ing your Communication With Technology!
December 18, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
An improvisational workshop that cures communication frustration & phobia in an ever-changing world of technology.
This workshop introduces participants to improvisation through exploration of what performance brings to our relationship with communication!
- Ever feel like you’re having a communication breakdown with technology and your team?
- Have you said to yourself, I got it! Then technology changes again?
- Do you ever feel like no one seems to have “gotten the memo” because you’re spending too much time getting everyone on the same page?
During this intro you will get tool to improving your:
• Being heard!
• Hearing others!
• Merge people and technology to create communication transformation!
What would change for you if:
• You felt heard?
• You felt like you were hearing others?
• What would change for you if technology was your gateway to ease and flow?
What would you be able to achieve in and out of the office?
Technology Communication Consultant and Personal Development Coach
Diane Whitehouse is a Technology Communication Consultant and Personal
Development Coach. With 20 years of experience in the tech support
industry it has given her the experience and compassion in communication
frustration that has allowed her to help professionals go from diversion to
productivity! Amazingly, Diane broke through the barriers of dyslexia… so,
she knows if she can do it, so can you! She utilizes years of Improv training
to help defuse anxiety and stress not only in herself but also in others when
it comes to dealing with technology, communication and relationships. She is
well known for her upbeat personality and consistently providing technical
leadership to all users.