- This event has passed.
Open Coworking Day at Impact Hub Boston
October 5, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Have you wondered what it’s like to be a Hubber? Join us during ImpactFest 2018 for an open day of coworking at Impact Hub Boston! No need to be a member, just come on by and join our community for the day.
Come to work, collaborate, network and get inspired by our social impact Hub community.
Looking for some ideas on how to spend your day? Here’s a suggested itinerary for your visit!
- After signing in at the lobby, head on up to our Impact Hub Boston space on the 15th floor. Check in with the host at the front desk and help yourself to a cup of espresso or tea in the kitchen.
- Next task: find a comfortable space to work. We have many different work options- standing desks, soft seating, community tables, and individual desks.
- Join us for an informational tour of Impact Hub Boston at 9:45am.
- Bring a lunch and chat with Impact Hub Boston members informally at our community tables about what it’s like to work from the Hub as a social entrepreneur.
- For a dose of mid-day inspiration, join us for our weekly 2:00pm Coffee Conversation.
- Grab a complimentary glass of wine or beer at our weekly Wine Down at 5:00pm. This Wine Down is a special edition, as we’ll be celebrating our 5th Impact Hub Birthday (with cake!)
This event is a part of ImpactFest, our annual week-long celebration of our community’s impact, of the strength of our social impact ecosystem in Boston, and of our fifth birthday as Impact Hub Boston. Learn from current members, Impact Hub alum, and other local social entrepreneurs about their work on pressing social and environmental issues and lessons from their entrepreneurial journeys. Contribute your skills to projects making a better Boston at Open Project Night. Discuss critical issues of our times and the roles we have in resolving them. Celebrate our fifth birthday as a community and home for social impact in Boston, and help imagine the local issues we might work together to tackle into the future. Build your network into a community.
Join us: October 1-10, 2018.