- This event has passed.
Open Project Night: Come to Co-Create a Better Boston!
November 7, 2016 @ 6:00 am - 8:00 pm
On the first Monday night of each month we are opening up the Hub space for you to host small events, co-work, network, trade skills and get involved with projects that change Boston for the better.
This event is open to the public- no need to be a member of Impact Hub Boston.
At Open Project Night you can:
- Network with local people who share an interest in a better Boston, Cambridge, and beyond. Imagine together, share opportunities to get involved, and trade skills.
- Work on existing local project ideas or come to work on your own (post-its and white boards provided, laptops are not).
- Host your event or meeting in one of our meeting spaces (one is for up to 15 people, others are 4-6 comfortably).
What kind of projects are we talking about?
- We are continuing our conversations from our Co-Creating Economic Mobility in Boston event. If you’re interested in joining any of that conversation – and bringing your own ideas to the table – we welcome you.
- Help design the first Venture Cafe themed around social impact work in Boston.
- Share constructive feedback for pitch practices with local entrepreneurs who don’t otherwise have access to workspace to work on their projects
For more information, click HERE.
- November 7, 2016
6:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Business Development, Connect, Inspiring Ideas
- Event Tags:
- boston coworking, boston coworking events, boston events, communities, coworking events boston, impact hub, Impact Hub Boston, social entrepreneurs, social impact boston, social impact solutions