- This event has passed.
The Perfect Pitch – Storytelling for Entrepreneurs
January 26, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Are you struggling connecting to possible investors?
Learn how to develop the perfect pitch! In this workshop, you will learn all the ingredients you need -what goes in a pitch, how to structure it, and how to include a story to make you stand out from the rest of the crowd. Practice your pitch at the workshop and then go out into the real world – successfully!
Learn what participants of the Unreasonable Labs learned before you!
About the Presenter:
Mechthild von Knobelsdorff – As the founder and CEO of Story Connect, Mechthild works with businesses, foundations and non-profits to enhance their communication and leadership skills. Over the last nine years, Mechthild honed her skills in facilitation and training working in NGO, organizer and industry roles. She started storytelling as a free-lance journalist and applied storytelling at her work. Noticing that many organisations needed help telling better stories, she founded Story Connect. Mechthild holds a Masters in Environmental Policy from the University of Cambridge, UK.
During this workshop, you learn how to
– Understand what goes in a pitch
– Develop a pitch or improve on an existing pitch
– Learn best practices and apply them to their own pitch
– Add a story that makes your pitch interesting
Having completed the workshop, you will have developed a pitch you can apply in the real world.
- January 26, 2016
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Business Clinic, Business Development, Personal development
- Event Tags:
- Boston, boston coworking, boston coworking events, boston events, communities, coworking events boston, impact hub, Impact Hub Boston, impact storytelling, social impact boston, social impact events, storytelling