- This event has passed.
Pitch Club Boston
June 18, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Need to practice your pitch or want to help other entrepreneurs on their journey to find the perfect pitch? Join us for Pitch Club. The rules are as follows:
1. Don’t talk about pitch club.
– who, what is being presented is confidential
– how they did is confidential
– content is confidential (but if you’re worried you probably shouldn’t pitch)
– if you’re a competitor, it’s good form to say so
2. Don’t talk about pitch club
– feedback is confidential
– who is in the audience is confidential
– introductions or follow ups: take it outside
– tell the pitcher about their competition or comparables: take it outside
– after feedback: ask each presenter: confidential or not?
3. Pitches will go on as long as they have to, but no more than ten minutes.
– For pitchers: shorter is better. Allows for more feedback.
4. There are No Bad Pitches
– no limits or restrictions on comments.
– Advice: say it efficiently. If things drag, take it outside
– Frame: our only purpose is to make the next pitch better
– next time it could be you
– if we run out of time, take it outside