- This event has passed.
Project Management Camp Boston
April 21, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Project Management Camp is a user-led conference to help project managers become more effective, network and connect, and increase their knowledge of project management best practices. Sessions will cover everything from scoping and finance to individual development and team leadership. This event aims to bring together project managers from across the tech industry to share experiences in both Agile and traditional PM in an atmosphere of hands-on learning.
- People Power Profits. Building A High Powered, High Functioning Team Can Be A Businesses Superpower- Nancy OKeef
- Adopting Scrum in an Agency Environment- Timothy Tufts
- Project HealthChecks- Kim DiMauro
- Delivering Sustainability Management for Corporate Project Success- Elaine Jackson
- The Secret Ingredient to Success: Feedback – The Give & Take of It- Marie Bankuti
- Lessons Learned: Turning a PMBOK Requirement Into a Tool for Organizational Transformation- Christina Inge
- Getting Things Done: A Brief Intro to the GTD Methodology- Gene Babon
- Tools for Project Management: The Definitive Throwdown!- Christina Inge
Read more about the sessions here! http://projectmanagement.camp/schedule/
This event is FREE