- This event has passed.
The Art of Listening: Communication and Leadership Workshop
June 26, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Everything seems to beg for our attention these days, and especially with the rise of social media, we’ve started to tune things out more than ever. It is more important than ever to slow down and listen. Listening can help us learn about our internal struggles, fortify relationships, and become respected leaders.
This training combines mindful listening and communication techniques used in leadership and professional development, negotiation training, counseling and conflict resolution.
• Create a mindset for good listening
• Understand the barriers of effective listening and styles of bad listening
• Listening self-assessments and interactive exercises
• Learn how to have more fulfilling family, social and professional relationships
• How to listen with empathy and create a win-win situation every time
About the Speaker
Kit Pang is a Communication Expert, TEDx Speaker Coach, TEDx, Inbound and Keynote speaker, the host of the BostonSpeaksSeries, BostonSpeaksTalks and the founder of BostonSpeaks. He is on a mission to help individuals become exceptional speakers and communicators. Kit’s seminars and talks have been credited as super fun, engaging, soul-searching and insightful.