ImpactFest: Celebrating 4 Years of Our Community
We invite you to join us October 1-6, 2017 for ImpactFest, our first week-long celebration of our community for our fourth birthday at Impact Hub Boston, to celebrate the impact of our members + our community’s work and of the strength of our social impact ecosystem in Boston.
- Learn from current members, Impact Hub alum, and other local social entrepreneurs about their work on pressing social and environmental issues and lessons from their entrepreneurial journeys.
- Contribute your skills to projects making a better Boston at Open Project Night.
- Discuss pivotal cultural issues of our times and the roles we have in resolving them.
- Celebrate our fourth birthday as a community and home for social impact in Boston, and help imagine the local issues we might work together to tackle into the future.
- Build your network into a community here.
Our 2017 ImpactFest 2017 Calendar of Events:
Sunday, October 1
Monday, October 2
- 12pm | Food for Thought: a brown bag lunch discussion on Advancing Change through Public Narrative
- 6pm | Open Project Night
Tuesday, October 3
- 12pm | Food for Thought: a brown bag lunch discussion on Better than What? A conversation on the practical side of impact evaluation – POSTPONED due to illness; stay tuned for the rescheduled date!
Wednesday, October 4
- 12pm | Member Lunch featuring social enterprise Dudley Dough in food & speaker!
- 6 pm | Movies that Matter Series Launch, Featuring The Last Colony
Thursday, October 5
- 8:30am | Food for Thought, Breakfast Edition: on DACA and Immigration
- 6:30pm | ImpactFest: The Birthday Party – Celebrating 4 Years of Impact
Friday, October 6
- 8:00am | Journeys of Successful Social Entrepreneurs with BostonSpeaks
- 9am-5pm | Open Coworking Day
- 12:30pm | Coffee Conversation
- 5:30pm | Art for Social Change Gallery Reception
We look forward to celebrating with you!